Based on 30 reviews
Who are we?
We are a vibrant community invested cooperative survival multiplayer with base building and adventuring. We make our own plugins and host inventive happenings. We invented our own skills system including talent tree to enhance the gameplay. There is always something to do, from making your survival town over leveling up your skills to building together with the rest of us at regular events.
Who are you?
You have a passion for Minecraft and just want a reliable place to stay. Meet other builders, adventurers, or redstone engineers. The call to adventure and exploring new game mechanics excites you. You like to discuss existing features with us and suggest new ones. If any of this describes you, join us now.
Join us now.
On Cavetale, you can play the way you want. Master the core game, undisturbed. Share your builds with us and the rest of the web. If you're not online, watch the live stream bot. Build together with the rest of the community and many custom made features to make life easier. Take your friends on an exciting monster raid or other regular hosted events.
- Claim your very own area to keep it safe and share with your friends.
- Infinite mining in a dedicated Resource World which resets weekly.
- Explore mysterious Custom Dungeons.
- Earn money through the Economy and buy or sell sell precious items on the market or in auctions.
- Never worry about storage and inventory management thanks to our Mass Item Storage system.
- Keep an eye on the area around you with the Magic Map.
- Connect your areas through global Link Portals easily.
- Unlock powerful talents in the Skills System.
- Watch what's going on any time with our Stream Bot.
- Regular Hosted Events like adventures, competitions, group builds.
- Connect: cavetale.com
- Website: https://cavetale.com
- Trailer: https://youtu.be/jGv1eODLJHY
very fun people are pretty nice and a fun calming Minecraft experience
It's an amazing server! The community is, as said, vibrant, and the events are to die for! I highly recommend that you play on this server.
It's really community based and the people on there are awesome. The use of economy is helpful but it doesn't take away the fun of roughing it out yourself.
Joined the original server (Winthier) in 2013 and I still love it here!
Frequent community events with rewards keep things interesting, even if you're not much of a builder. There's a player market, resource worlds (so that materials stay abundant and none of the building world has to be an ugly wasteland zone), a creative server, and an infinite portable storage system! And that's just a few of the many cool things available on this server.
On top of that, a claim system and an active, kind staff team keep both your builds and your stuff safe from ill-intended players. :)
Overall a fantastic server, and I would HIGHLY recommend coming and trying it out! <3
This server is my second home. I have been playing on the server for several years. Events every week, great people!
I play on this server since 2016, it has been here since 2012 under the name of Winthier. A very great server, the features are described in the description. The staff is very strict, nice and doesn't abuse their presence. I have never seen a more competent staff team and this is a very big plus from me. The opportunities are endless, you can even choose if you want keepInventory on or off, we play modpacks and host lots of fun events. Just come here if you want a chill community and spend your free time!