A survival server with progression-based elemental bending
Based on 1 review
We are a Bending server using the latest version!
Gain Elemental moves by playing! Check images above for examples
Monitor your progress with a custom plugin with the commands /stats and /skills
Don't know what Bending is?
- Specializes in mobility and defense.
- The land is an ideal spot for an airbender, despite being able to bend in water as well.
- Techniques range from AirScooter, AirShield, creating Tornadoes, Blasting opponents with Air, Suffocation, and more.
- Natural pacifists, lack much raw damage output by default, but make up for it in their mobility, utility, and speed.
- Increases speed, decreasing rate of hunger, and takes no fall damage.
- Can unlock the Flight and SpiritualProjection subelements.
- Specializes in maneuverability in and on the water.
- Oceans are perfect for Waterbenders.
- By default, techniques range from freezing over lakes, manipulating water to do damage, creating waves and torrents, and much more.
- Mixture of defensive and offensive abilities.
- Opens up possibilities in bodies of water that are otherwise closed to the other disciplines.
- Can unlock Bloodbending, Healing, Icebending and Plantbending subelements.
- Specializes in manipulating the earth around them.
- Any area containing land is perfect for an earthbender.
- Techniques range from using Earth to guard yourself (Armor and Walls), using Earth to launch yourself, digging, blasting earth at other places, and much more.
- Fundamentally the same as Waterbenders, with a mix of offensive and defensive playstyles.
- Can unlock the Sand, Metal and Lavabending subelements.
- Very offensive playstyle.
- Any environment other than water is suitable for Firebenders.
- By default, abilities range from extinguishing fires, creating rings of fire on the gruond, creating walls of fire, lightning, shooting fire blasts, and much more.
- Very little mobility and defense.
- Comes with the Lightning and Combustion subelements.
Beyond that, we are also a 1.15.2 server with
- Towny land claim
- Old combat mechanics (no charged swings)
Come master the elements in EtherealCraft!
No one left a comment for EtherealCraft yet.