Good point by @whiteshadowgoere
Don't forget to open your Christmas calendar in "/bs" :)
Based on 3 reviews
This server is mostly PvE survival, targeted towards more experienced players and people that are looking for a long term experience. We usually keep the survival maps for as long as possible, the last one stood for over 5 years without a single reset and continuing through versions.
We are a friendly and very helpful community. We've even built a town which anyone can join if you need an easier start in this rough world. PvP is turned off (though we might get a seperate world for that later) except for in PvP arenas.
Everything you build can also be claimed so nobody else can grief it and you can level up pretty much every skill you can think of over time.
There's so much more on this server to discover but I don't want to bother you with too many details, just try it out yourself and get into it. We even have a wiki which explains everything the server has to offer in even greater detail!
If you're too curious and want to know some more stuff we offer:
- Creative world- Minigames (Parkour, TnT Olympics)
- Admin & Player shops- Elite Mobs to get better equipment than what you could possibly get in vanilla!
- DeathChests to keep your inventory safe!- Integrated Circuits for the redstone people out there
- You can edit armor stands to your liking and make them look cool!
- Chat that's synced with Discord- Premium permissions and features can be bought with in game currency in the admin shop as well!
We also offer an online map: https://map.meta-union.com
the community is really nice and the hardcore projekt is really cool
It's my server but I play as a normal player on it as well. The community's really friend, people like to talk to each other and I keep out the bad guys :D
I'm constantly adding new content like mini games to earn more money and balance things out. I'm always open for suggestions and improvements that would benefit the server just talk to me :)
Did you play on MetaUnion?
Give your feedback: