Straight Up Survival
No protection SMP
Based on 7 reviews
About Straight Up Survival
Straight Up Survival or SUS has been operating since 2012.
Our current map was started April 3rd 2020 (Season 10)
We created the server after some of our favorite servers closed and we were unable to find the same game style. We are a Raiding-Survival server with very little moderation. We allow raids, PVP, and griefing. On Straight Up Survival you cannot protect/claim land. Straight Up Survival is a somewhat anarchy style server with some limited moderation. We have a clans system, a economy system which uses actual gold ingots, and basic commands like sethome and tpa. Play your way on SUS. Grief and raid, hide and collect, design and construct, enchant and pvp, it's up to you.
RulesDo not modify gameplay.
Adhere to the Admin's and Mod's directions.
Do not evade a ban.
more info on the server /rules
Most of our active players are located in North America however all are welcome. Many of our players are friendly and supportive however because we provide very limited moderation, you may find some toxic players. You are able to use type /ignore <player> for anyone that bothers you.
We have an active Discord server for Straight Up Survival. Discord is where we give out important information about the server. You'll find voice channels with active players and text channels with memes etc. If you join the server and decide to stick around, please join the discord. You will not be able to send messages or join voice channels on the discord server until you link your Minecraft account to your Discord account.
Administrators (4): Azelofa, Mawcks, Wasted_Ticks, Zerek
Mods (3): Hosmosis, Hughgar, RavioliRampage
Assistants (3): jbromack, Shamooone, SupahBero
No Staff Nonsense Environment
- Teleportation - You are able to teleport to a few warps ^(/warp, /warp <warp>), spawn ^(/spawn), a private home location set by you ^(/sethome, /home), and other players if they accept ^(/tpa <player>).
- World - The world generation is default vanilla.
- The End - The End resets every 21 days. The reset occurs at 7:30 PM ^(ET). This makes the end a very poor choice for a base location.
- Clans - Players are able to create clans with other players. A shared clan home location (separate from your private home location) can be set for clan members to teleport to. You can also chat privately to clan members by using the command /. <message>.
- Spawners - All players are able to collect spawners my mining them with a silk touch enchanted pickaxe.
- Beds - On SUS, beds have no effect on your respawn location or home location. The night will pass exponentially as the percentage of sleeping players increases.
- Events/Mini games - From time to time we provide fun games or events to the players. These do not affect the survival world inventories.
- Discord - As mentioned above, discord is the main source of server information and the center of our community. Please link your Discord by typing "/discord link" on the Minecraft server.
If you have any questions please comment below or contact us through discord
Great Community active staff and owner great server in general.
An old school hardcore Minecraft factions feeling server with an awesome community, attentive admins and plenty of competition! Highly recommended!
SUS is a really fun server that has a wide variety of potential playstyles. There are great builders, PVPers, clans dedicated to raiding, and economy-focused players. It’s a great balance, and I haven’t wanted to play any other servers since joining SUS.
Not as "great" as it used to be earlier, BUT don't get me wrong. It's still not a bad server :D
There's stuff like a small sort of economy now, with banks, shops, etc.
I liked it more when it had minimum plugins and stayed true to its name, but that's honestly my viewpoint only. It's still pretty decent and the community is divided into good and weird parts (lol) nowadays, but it's a good server to try out if you are tired of minigames and faction-controlled servers.
The vanilla experience of playing with friends and fighting against others is there untouched though, despite the changes. So this is definitely something to try out if you want to just play the normal game with a community on a game we all love.
My experience on SUS has been pretty entertaining, there's an interesting group of people that play on the server and it's a really playful environment. I personally enjoy a lot and wouldn't have spent the amount of time on here if I didn't. 10/10
Did you play on Straight Up Survival?
Give your feedback: