TimeToBattle.net is now updated and running Minecraft 1.17.1!
• The Diamond Standard is now in effect from today. You can buy diamonds at spawn for 70 Battle Bonds and sell them for 50 Battle bonds (pictured)
• The world border has expanded to 37,500~ blocks (from 25,000~). That means you can now travel to x=+/-18,750 and z=+/-18,750
• You can quickly get out there with
/warp new_world_east and
• You can now add members plots in towns. /town <trust|untrust> <player>
• You can now claim chunks using the /map
• Fixed towns, homes & warps not showing up on the dynmap (<www.timetobattle.net/map&...)
• Fixed a few protection issues with claims
• Battle Bastion and Sphere Battles have been removed for the time being
• The chat plugin has been changed; join messages have been removed for now.
• Updated sleeping messages
• Removed Discord <-> Minecraft linking for now.
Based on 1 review
A new land claim based Survival 1.16.3 server, with a theme of kingdoms. The Survival experience features player homes, an economy (based on time played) and frequent server events and happenings!
If you get bored of just survival, we also have the Battle Bastion: a dungeon-crawler style game mode. Take your Survival equipment into a randomly generated dungeon to complete quests and gain exclusive rewards. Speaking of quests, there's a number to complete that will keep you busy for ages!
Alongside the Survival server, we also have a few other modes for players to enjoy:
- Sphere Battles: a special mini-game based on Bedwars, but with movable spawn points and resources are collected from floating spheres! It's fast paced and fun, testing both resource management, bridging and combat strategies.
- Battle Royale: Our take on the "Battle Royale" genre; mixing elements of UHC and The Hunger Games. Drop into a beautiful custom map and kill monsters to gather resources. Gear up and get ready to battle!
- Creative: Flex your creative muscles on our Creative plotworld server - featuring spacious plots and WorldEdit.
No one left a comment for Time to Battle yet.