United Factions Update:
Added and changed features:
- BetterBees plugin caused massive TPS drops but after talk with the Developer we managed to solve the issue and the plugin is back in the server.
- Dungeon server is offline because the developer of cross-server syncing plugin is very inactive, the plugin will be replaced by another one that is currently under development. Will probably take place somewhere this summer as DEV's tend to be inactive outside of the summer.
- Horses now teleport with you when you are in the Inceputul server.
Things that are being worked on:
- Server machine upgrades to greatly improve I/O speed.
- Server software upgrades
- Lockpicking of chests/doors and trapdoors (priority 1, looking for a developer)
- Custom achievements
- More interactive tutorials
- Quests (not anytime soon, too much work and doesn't add a massive gameplay aspect to the faction experience)
- ~~Outposts to claim by a faction which give money over time~~ (Cancelled)
Future of the server
Over the past couple of months we've seen a lot of new players and old players all playing on the server, building up the map's history and it was a very enjoyable experience. We even peaked 28 players at one point! The last week the server has been a bit less active than before but that's because me and Yoshi lack time to promote it etc. Consider the server to be in a sort of slumber right now, It's a massive amount of work to keep a server heavily populated all the time. The server is not dead, we will get back on promoting it in periods like the upcoming summer vacation.
Part of what we're trying to make of United Factions, is a place with history and a tale to tell. There's been massive wars on the server already, big raids and destroyed bases. I will soon implement power loss of players at a rate of around 2 power per week and a minimum of 0 power. Also land will be unprotected when power<land so people can explore and loot ruins more easily.
Based on 3 reviews
Youtube server video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra5dmflDi8c
It would be very unlikely that we have met before, or that you know why we are. However, our Minecraft Faction server is nearly 10 years old…
Back in 2011 we started up a server, a Minecraft server, a Minecraft Factions server that was meant to be a safe space for many players, experienced players, new players, raiders and builders!
We had a great community, if you would like to see some of it, we suggest you Youtube serach for "united factions server" However our server died a few years later due to personal circumstances of the admins.
But now we are back online!
Yes, there are many other Minecraft Faction servers you can play, and why should you play on ours you ask yourself reading and looking at this topic on Planet Minecraft, well... it's because we have experience and passion... and a great server with over 500 hours of work to complete building and setting up.
Introduction | Our Staff & Team
Let me introduce ourselves we are SupaYoshi and SirMario1. We are Minecraft players from the first hour, and early Minecraft server adopters. SupaYoshi is a system administrator and Linux engineer, and SirMario1 is an experienced Minecraft Server admin. We have had some great help from experienced Minecraft builders designing our spawn, buildings and so much more. You can find more about our build team on the website, www.unitedfactions.net/staff
YES WE DO SUPPORT BEDROCK EDITION PLAYERS! WE SUPPORT CROSS PLATFORM PLAYERS!
This server is just beautifully made. I love minecraft factions and the way this server has put it together is really fun!
United Factions is the greatest Faction server out there, risen from it's ashes! It's back and not going away!