Latest Castle Wars Changes |
• Fixed mobs, item frames, and other entities not properly loading with your castle. You can now keep animals without them suffocating or going away!
• Fixed invisible blocks in castles in which nothing could be placed. These were invisible pistons.
• Resolved not being able to instantly break blocks in spleef.
• Players are now teleported out of a castle if a shield has been activated. This should prevent players from getting stuck.
• Fixed issue with not all hoppers/chests etc being removed in a raid. This also fixes an issue with not all blocks counting for the blockscore.
• Attempting to accept an ally raid invite incorrectly now gives a helpful message rather than an error.
• Attempting to invite a second ally no longer shows an error.
• Resolved issues with the anti-cheat not performing optimally.
• You can now see remaining shield and raid cooldown time in the /raid interface.
• Castle party size has been increased from 5 to 6.
• Block score and other high numbers are now nicely formatted and more readable.
• Wool, sand, and sandstone have been added to the /blockscore.
• Server optimisations now allow a further viewing distance in many worlds.
• Mobs now have a wider range detection in the Mob Arena.
• Added /workbench to Premium.
• Added /hdb (decorative heads) and /skull for Creative to Premium and Level 3.
• Changed server plan to reduce monthly server costs. Should not have any noticeable effects. If you think it does, let us know.
New month updates!
New month, new challenge - UHC makes a return, with a setting from Estonia! Plus, the Ancient Pharaoh at the Hunter's Lodge, updated regenerating structures and new trades! www.creeperslab.net/news...
What type of Minecraft server are you looking for?