Added and changed features:
- Money for farmables has been slightly increased again
- The price of some base building blocks has been slightly increased. Crying obsidian price increased by 50%
- Perceivable render distance had been increased to 12 without impacting performance
- Death coordinates now show when you die
- Slightly decreased sell price of meat
Things that are being worked on:
- Dungeon server is back online and there don't seem to be any bugs. You can now play Temple dungeon but we're still testing.
- Creation of 2 extra dungeons with medium and easy difficulty.
- More dungeons
- Custom achievements
- More interactive tutorials
- Possible lock-picking feature. However, funding is needed for this to be developed. Consider donating if you like to see this implemented.
- Two secret new additions that will motivate players to interact and PvP
- We're looking for big and small content creators on YouTube and Twitch that like to help promoting the server
The Chunk Build Contest has ended! Make sure to check the chunk build display at spawn for more information about each chunk and how they were judged. Here are the rankings:
1st ThouBanjoMaster with a rating of 40.5/50 2nd King_Joestars with a rating of 37/50 3rd NitroToast with a rating of 36/50 4th William_Raphael with a rating of 32.5/50 5th PieceOfShatMove with a rating of 30.5/50 6th Jonathan_Rose and ponytrain tied with a rating of 23/50
Thank you all for participating, more events and challenges are to come!
What type of Minecraft server are you looking for?